*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
These 5 blogs will help you understand - read on:
There is one thing you can take in to take the electrical exam and that is the NEC book. Pass the journeyman or master exam with it, we show you how. The NEC book is a great ally on the field and in the testing center. The only downside is that the books is very large and is written in “legaleze”. Don’t worry, we have 5 brilliant ways to use the NEC book for the electrical test. Apply one or all and you’ll be set in the right direction for studying and taking the test.
1. Learn the table of contents
- Click here to read these blogs for more tips on using the table of contents
2. Highlight keywords not the entire text
- These blog posts will show you what to highlight and what to leave out. Click here to read.
3. Tab articles on the sides and tables on the top
- Learn which types of tabs and where to put them in your book.
4. Each table has a corresponding article & notes, make note of that
5. Add pages to the articles you encounter in your study time and also in the index
- The index is a great way to find articles but they aren't numbered. Read more here.
Good luck on your electrical exam, if you need help with practice questions or understanding calculations check out our seminars.