Pass the Journeyman and Master Electrical Exam
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH A NEW LICENSE
There's 1 common thread to our students: these men transformed their idea to apply for their electrical license into actually getting their license with our help.
Why should I attend?
Join us for an interactive two-day workshop to prepare for the Journeyman Electrical exam and the Master Electrical exam. Our training team will guide you through the process of studying, attacking and passing the exam with confidence from start to finish. This is an opportunity for you to interact with our team face-to-face and learn the secrets to passing the master or journeyman electrical exam.
This 2-day seminar will guide you step-by-step on the formulas, calculations, code sections, index practice, and guides that are essential knowledge for passing the exam. This seminar focuses only on the material presented for Texas electricians. We don't make you memorize questions, we help you understand them and unlock the secret to your massive code-book. We also teach you how to prepare your code book so it becomes helpful during the exam instead of a burden.
"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime." This is the mantra of our workshops.
All of our students PASS the exam! If you don't pass, we stick with you until you do.
Know the Answers
We take the mystery out and give you simple ways to navigate through the exam. This course is designed to focus specifically on the subject areas included in the state exam. You will go home with 2 weeks' worth of homework to keep practicing what you learned. If you have questions, reach out to us and we will help!
We cover all 10 subject areas and 22 categories that are in the actual exam.
Who Should Attend?
Electricians who need to pass the journeyman and master exam.
Electricians who have failed the journeyman and master exam.
Register today to prepare for a new future in the industry!
Master Electrician Lic Prep – $349
Journeyman Electrician Lic Prep – $299
Agenda & Subject Areas covered for the Texas electrical exam
- General Electrical Theory and Math Review
- Definitions, Calculations, Theory and Plans
- Test taking tips and information
- Wiring Methods, Materials, Installations
- Branch Circuits
- Motors and Generators
- AC and Refrigeration Loads
- Grounding and Bonding
- Electrical Services
- Special Occupancies
- Service Equipment and Conditions
- Separately Derived Systems
- Electrical Feeders
- Branch Calculations and Conductors
- Electrical Equipment and Devices
- Electrical Control Devices and Disconnecting Means
By the end of the workshop, you’ll know:
- How to answer calculation questions
- To navigate through the NEC book fast for answers
- How to practice taking exams so you can pass the real exam the 1st time
- Electrical Theory, Plans, and charts
- The NEC exam format and interpretations
- All subject areas in the exam