*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Effective October 1, 2023, the examinations will be referenced to the
2023 NEC Code Book
Have questions about this guide?
Articles To Highlight Based on the 2014 NEC
If you are on a budget and already own your code book, this guide is for you.
This guide tells you exactly what to highlight in the 2014 NEC.
Highlight only those areas you will need for the license exam.
Simply follow the guide that shows you what articles and tables are essential for the exam.
You won't need to highlight ALL of the book, the articles and tables we picked out from our extensive research are the most essential.
Top Reasons Why You Need Articles to Highlight
- Saves time when looking up a Code question - be more efficient on the exam.
- Helps you become familiar with your Code book.
- Designed to help you during study sessions and practice exams.
- We've done the research for you.
- A superb value on the market.
- Budget friendly way to highlight your book the exact way we do it!
You spoke, we listened.
We have a budget friendly alternative to our tabbed and highlighted NEC Books. There is no reason why you shouldn't have the same resources to study and have a better chance of passing the exam.
Yes, it is going to take you some time to highlight your own book, but this way you have to READ the articles and tables that will be on the master exam or the journeyman exam.
We can do this for you, but frankly, this is the only way most of you will benefit the most and it's budget friendly.
We strongly suggest you invest on a exam prep book or find some free exam prep resources so you can take your newly highlighted book out on a spin. This book won't do you any good in the test center if you don't crack it open before and use it to study.
- Based on the 2014 NEC
- 32 pages over 2,000 Articles and Tables.
- Pertinent to the Master Electrician and Journeyman Electrician licensing exam.
- Thoroughly researched.
- Articles 90, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 and 900.
- Annexes: Highlight useful annexes.
- Tables: Highlight the most important tables.
Download the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin