Happy New Year! We took a couple of weeks off from work and now we are back. Last time we heard from TDLR in December, SMEs have lowered the pass score from a 75% to a 70%.
The content and exam questions remain the same, the only thing that has changed is the passing score. This doesn't mean the test is any easier than before, you still benefit from some strong guidance whether with seminars, online courses or study from home books.
ALSO, TDLR has backdated the lower passing score to September 1st. They thought since the new 2014 NEC was adopted in September, it would only be fair to go back to the date the test changed. So as a result about 83 electricians that had received 70%-74% are being granted a PASS score on their exam and they are receiving their new license.
This is great news guys! Don't feel overwhelmed if you have taken the exam and failed, the exam has been getting more and more difficult. Worry not, we have the system to help you pass, no matter what your study style is, we got it for you.
Lets make this year the best one yet. We are here to help in any way we can.
If you don't already receive our updates, sign up today, I predict we will be slashing fees for tuition in the near future.
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam