Thanks to the NEC Connect for sharing Table 250.102(C)(1) and Section 240.21(A)&(B).
Table 250.102(C)(1) Grounded Conductor, Main Bonding Jumper, System Bonding Jumper, and Supply-Side Bonding Jumper for Alternating-Current Systems. Click below to receive the free PDF and a supporting video excerpt from the NEC Training.
To download the Table 250.102(C)(1), Click Here
To download NEC Handbook - Section 240.21(A)&(B) Click Here
For information about the NEC Connect Community, please visit NEC Connect
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam