If your state uses PSI Exams to administer the electrical licensing exam, you will want to save this information for when you are ready to take the actual electrical exam.
PSI registrars are available at (800) 733-9267, Monday through Friday between 6:30 am and 9:00 pm, and Saturday-Sunday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Central Time, to receive your payment and schedule your appointment for the examination.
You may also register online at www.PSIExams.com
Thanks for reading and good luck!!
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam