Come learn all 10 subject areas and 22 categories that are in the actual exam. ?Know the Answers: We take the mystery out and give you simple ways to navigate through the exam. Study for the 2017 Texas electrical license exam. Get that license in your pocket this year.
?This course is designed to focus specifically on the subject areas included in the state exam. You will go home with 2 weeks’ worth of homework to keep practicing what you learned.
? When: Aug 22 & 23, 2020
Saturday 08:30:00 AM to 04:00:00 PM
Sunday 08:30:00 AM to 04:00:00 PM
? Tuition: $299 Journeyman Prep & $349 Master Prep
? Where: Hampton Inn & Suites – Houston TX 77007
Pre-registration is required. Limited seats to comply with COVID-19 social distancing. Contact us for more info or click here to save your seat now.
All of our students PASS the exam! If you don’t pass, we stick with you until you do. If you have questions, reach out to us and we will help!
Register now at www.ElectricalExcel.com
Items to Bring:
-Different Color Highlighters,
-Calculator (battery, large buttons)
-5 subject notebook
-2020 Softbound NEC book
-If you have taken the exam and failed, bring your PSI Score Report
Prepare. Pass. Excel. – We can help!
We stick with you until you pass.
Pass the PSI Exam for the TDLR electrical license with our classes for the Texas Journeyman Electrician Exam & for the Texas Master Electrician’s Exam.
Master Exam Prep $349
Journeyman Exam Prep $299
This 2017 NEC PSI Exam seminar is an easy to follow technique that helps our clients pass the Texas Standard Electrician Exam the first time.
Our courses offer an extensive list of test taking tips, available only to our clients to better prepare you for the day of the exam.
Classes fill fast!
- All 10 subject areas are covered
- Go over electrical theory & math
- Learn what to highlight on your NEC
- Tab your tables & articles needed for the test
- Learn to find keywords in the book quickly
- Get testing tips and hacks
- Identify distractors and trick questions in the test
- Learn the best way to answer multiple choice questions
- Take practice exams
- Go over calculations & formulas
- Take home 2 -weeks homework material
- Get help from the instructor up until the day of your exam