Exam Prep App
Learn how to add a web page on your iPhone or iPad's home page like an App for easy access.
Many guys have asked us how they can reference the free tables and indexes we have on our blog and website. Here is a simple step-by-step picture tutorial on how to accomplish this.
You can do this with virtually any web page. Browse over to our other freebies specially the tables and bookmark as many as you want!
The Steps - Exam prep 'app'
Go to your Safari internet app and follow the following steps:
Touch the square with
On the pop-up menu, touch
“Add to Home Screen” (the square with a plus inside)
After you touch the
box with + sign, you will see this…
can rename the bookmark for easy access.
I chose “2014 Index”
Your icon for the bookmark will appear
on your home screen.
Now any page you save to your phone with resources can act like an exam prep app.
Have a great day!
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam