*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Exam Prep App
Sign up for our newsletters: Everything NEC Exam Prep! Get weekly updates, tips, tutorials and much more.
Learn how to add a web page on your iPhone or iPad's home page like an App for easy access.
Many guys have asked us how they can reference the free tables and indexes we have on our blog and website. Here is a simple step-by-step picture tutorial on how to accomplish this.
You can do this with virtually any web page. Browse over to our other freebies specially the tables and bookmark as many as you want!
The Steps - Exam prep 'app'
Go to your Safari internet app and follow the following steps:
Touch the square with
On the pop-up menu, touch
“Add to Home Screen” (the square with a plus inside)
After you touch the
box with + sign, you will see this…
can rename the bookmark for easy access.
I chose “2014 Index”
Your icon for the bookmark will appear
on your home screen.
Now any page you save to your phone with resources can act like an exam prep app.
Have a great day!
- Navigating Commercial Service Calculations for the Texas Electrician Exam: Understanding Receptacle Load
- Connected Load vs. Demand Load for the Texas Electrician Exam
- Texas Electrician License Exam Prep: Garages and Basements in Load Calculations
- Mastering Three-Phase Transformer Calculations
- Mastering Residential Dwelling Square Footage Lighting Load Calculations in the NEC