PSI Exam Prep 2020 NEC in Austin, TX
Pass the PSI Electrical Exam
Prepare. Pass. Excel.
Join other electricians to prepare and pass for the electrical exam in Texas.
- Learn how you can increase your exam score
- Pass the exam with time to spare
- Familiarize yourself with the latest version of the NEC book
- Learn or review all categories and subject areas in the exam
- Learn to avoid and answer correctly trick questions
You will get a step by step instruction. You’ll understand not only the types of questions, but even the way that PSI expects to see an answer.
We only focus on the material specific to the Texas exam.
Is this your first time taking the test?
This two-day seminar will tell you what to expect in the testing center. You won’t be blindsided. Many of our students pass the first time. The best way to make sure that happens is by:
- taking both days and doing all of the work.
- completing the homework material.
- contacting the instructor during your homework when you have questions.
- taking the exam between 1 week to no more than 3 months after the seminar.
- sticking with the study plan you receive.
If you don’t pass the exam, you can retake the seminar – FREE.
Have you been failing the test?
This is a perfect seminar for those who have tried several times to pass their exam and are only a few points away. Don’t give up – you’ get it this time around!
- Practice exams
- Tables needed for the test
- Articles to highlight & tab
- Step by step table answers
- Electrical math
- Handouts and study guides
- Homework for 2 weeks
- Electrical Theory
- Electrical Services
- Service Equipment
- Separately Derived Systems
- Electrical Feeder
- Branch Circuit Calculations & Conductors
- Electrical wiring methods
- Electrical materials
- Electrical equipment
- Electrical devices
- Control devices
- Disconnecting means
- Special occupancies, equipment & Conditions
- Renewable Energy Tech
- Q & A
- Test taking tips
- Study tips
- and much more