Helpful Tip #150
Unless an exam question in the master electrical exam or the journeyman electrical exam specifically states that it includes a code exception, do not base your answer on any exceptions. The most correct answer is one which does not take exceptions into account, unless you are instructed to do so.
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam