*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Effective October 1, 2023, the examinations will be referenced to the
2023 NEC Code Book
Sign up for our newsletters: Everything NEC Exam Prep! Get weekly updates, tips, tutorials and much more.
Helpful Tip #148
When reading an electrical exam question which describes minimum allowable installations, you will find key words and phrases such as: at least, no less than, and smallest allowable. These types of questions frequently appear in the master electrical exam and the journeyman electrical exam. Don't be fooled.
- Mastering Residential Dwelling Square Footage Lighting Load Calculations in the NEC
- Calculating Residential Dwellings in the Texas Electrical Exam
- The 10 Subjects and 22 Categories on the Texas Electrical Exam
- Texas Electrical Exam Diagnostic Report: Your Key to Success
- Understanding the Texas Electrical Exam Timeline: Don’t Let Your Opportunity Expire