Helpful Tip #147
These four chapters from the National Electrical Code Book ® NFPA include general electrical standards that apply to ALL installations.
Chapter 1: General
Chapter 2: Wiring and Protection
Chapter 3: Wiring Methods and Materials
Chapter 4: Equipment for General Use
This will be helpful to know when you are taking your master electrical exam or the journeyman electrical exam. Knowing this can save you valuable time during the electrical exam.
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam