*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Helpful Tip #146
When you’re dealing with an electrical question, the easiest way to find the answer is to:
1. Find the subject of the question.
2. In the NEC book Index, find the word or words that best describe the subject of the question.
3. Finally, list the reference(s) following that word in the index on a piece of scratch paper.
The master electrical exam and the journeyman electrical exam is open book, however not knowing how to identify the correct subject for the correct keywords can become a time trap. Practice ahead of time at least 30 days before your scheduled electrical exam; we recommend Mike Holt's Exam Preparation Guide.
- Business (2)
- Continuing Education CEU (3)
- Contractors (11)
- Exam prep (177)
- Excel in life (8)
- Resources (13)
- Sticky Note Reminder Series (2)
- Sticky Note Tip Series (22)