Helpful Tip #145
Personalize your NEC book
It is helpful to circle in red or highlight in pink each Part heading (marked with Roman numerals: I, II, III, etc.) of every Article, and write that numeral at the top of the page. That way, when you look for a particular Part of that Article during your electrical exam, it’ll be easier to find.
When you commit to taking your master electrical exam or the journeyman electrical exam you must prepare ahead of time and make notes on your book. The goal of the game is to help you save time on the actual electrical exam.
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam