*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Sign up for our newsletters: Everything NEC Exam Prep! Get weekly updates, tips, tutorials and much more.
Helpful Tip #144
Understanding the NEC is your challenge in preparing for the master electrical exam or the journeyman electrical exam. During the open book electrical exam you will need to know how to quickly spot the articles and tables in the NEC that you will need to answer the questions correctly.
Study the table of contents in the NEC to help you understand the layout of the NEC.
Free Index Cards
To help you learn the table of contents
- Navigating Commercial Service Calculations for the Texas Electrician Exam: Understanding Receptacle Load
- Connected Load vs. Demand Load for the Texas Electrician Exam
- Texas Electrician License Exam Prep: Garages and Basements in Load Calculations
- Mastering Three-Phase Transformer Calculations
- Mastering Residential Dwelling Square Footage Lighting Load Calculations in the NEC