*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Sign up for our newsletters: Everything NEC Exam Prep! Get weekly updates, tips, tutorials and much more.
Helpful Tip #135: Exam Prep Programs
When looking for an exam prep program ask yourself the following:
Is the program long enough or the correct speed for me to cover the topics what I’ll be tested on?
Does the program cover all the areas on my specific electrical exam?
Is the program taught by an actual instructor? Will I be able to ask questions?
Is the program guaranteed?
- Navigating Commercial Service Calculations for the Texas Electrician Exam: Understanding Receptacle Load
- Connected Load vs. Demand Load for the Texas Electrician Exam
- Texas Electrician License Exam Prep: Garages and Basements in Load Calculations
- Mastering Three-Phase Transformer Calculations
- Mastering Residential Dwelling Square Footage Lighting Load Calculations in the NEC