*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Helpful Tip # 112 : Transformer Questions
Transformer questions are actually quite simple, however the state exam writers intentionally include a lot of distracting information. The unprepared test taker will read too much into a transformer question and then draw a complete blank. However, if it asks to size the maximum or minimum short circuit, ground-fault, or any other over current protection device, that’s simply a table reference with possibly a small calculation needed.
- Navigating Commercial Service Calculations for the Texas Electrician Exam: Understanding Receptacle Load
- Connected Load vs. Demand Load for the Texas Electrician Exam
- Texas Electrician License Exam Prep: Garages and Basements in Load Calculations
- Mastering Three-Phase Transformer Calculations
- Mastering Residential Dwelling Square Footage Lighting Load Calculations in the NEC