*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Effective October 1, 2023, the examinations will be referenced to the
2023 NEC Code Book
Helpful Tip # 111
When dealing with a transformer question the test taker must determine whether or not the question is a calculation question that involves the sizing of over current protection devices, or is simply just a question using Ohms Law to size the transformer.
- Mastering Residential Dwelling Square Footage Lighting Load Calculations in the NEC
- Calculating Residential Dwellings in the Texas Electrical Exam
- The 10 Subjects and 22 Categories on the Texas Electrical Exam
- Texas Electrical Exam Diagnostic Report: Your Key to Success
- Understanding the Texas Electrical Exam Timeline: Don’t Let Your Opportunity Expire