Helpful Tip # 111
When dealing with a transformer question the test taker must determine whether or not the question is a calculation question that involves the sizing of over current protection devices, or is simply just a question using Ohms Law to size the transformer.
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam