Helpful Tip # 110
BE CAREFUL HOW THEY WORD THE NUMBER OF CONDUCTORS. They note that “A 250 kcmil …. Conductor … WITH (3) other similar conductors…" therefore we are actually dealing with a total of 4 conductors. This is a common wording used by the state exam writers and it causes many test takers to be fooled.
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam