Helpful Tip # 109
It is attention to minute, specific details that can make a 5-to-10 point difference on a test examiners score. It is highly imperative to reread a test question after you think you've formulated your answer just to ensure that you have in fact actually picked the answer that matches exactly word for word either the test question or the answers provided.
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam