*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Sign up for our newsletters: Everything NEC Exam Prep! Get weekly updates, tips, tutorials and much more.
Helpful Tip # 107
One of the key items about the PSI exam in Texas is that the test writers are very specific with the phraseology and wording of both a test question and the answer. One critical component that you have to pay attention to; is literally, how does your answer matchup word for word from an article in the NEC - to the information provided on your test screen?
- Navigating Commercial Service Calculations for the Texas Electrician Exam: Understanding Receptacle Load
- Connected Load vs. Demand Load for the Texas Electrician Exam
- Texas Electrician License Exam Prep: Garages and Basements in Load Calculations
- Mastering Three-Phase Transformer Calculations
- Mastering Residential Dwelling Square Footage Lighting Load Calculations in the NEC