Helpful Tip # 106
Another formula needed for the Master's exam is: The Square Root of (I2A + I2B + I2C) - (IA X IB) - (IB X IC) - (IC X IA) This Formula is used to calculate the "Imbalanced Load" on a Neutral in a Three Phase system. It is a complicated and difficult formula, yet it shows up as a test question on the PSI exam.
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam