Helpful Tip # 104
Finding the code section as quickly as possible during an exam is truly the key to passing. If you buy yourself a moment or so with 20 to 40 code questions, that time will add up and give you a much better chance to spend quality review time on the calculation questions.
#add page numbers to important articles in the index portion of the NEC Book
#highlight important articles in your index as well
#don't spend too much time on 1 question
#learn to eliminate answers by eliminating the most obviously wrong answer
#use practice exam websites or books to help you learn the Code Book, this will help save you time in the test center.
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam