Our thoughts and prayer are with our neighbors here in Texas with all the historic flooding and tornadoes we are experiencing. Now is the time to rise and help each other rebuild our lives and put this behind us. With that in mind, TDLR is providing fast-track services for individuals, facilities, and businesses located in the affected areas:
"Fast Track Services
- Fast-track license replacements and renewalsfor eligible individuals, facilities, and businesses, including air conditioning contractors, electricians, tow truck drivers, and vehicle storage facilities;
- Late fees waived for license renewals and fees waived for lost/replacement licenses for eligible licensees in the affected areas;
- Continuing education (CE) requirements waivedfor current renewal periods for eligible licensees in the affected areas
- 3-year grace periodfor expired licenses.
- FAST-TRACK SERVICES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO TDLR LICENSEES RESIDING IN THE AREAS AFFECTED BY THE GOVERNOR’S MAY 26, 2015 PROCLAMATION.
- FAST-TRACK SERVICES, INCLUDING LATE FEE AND CE WAIVERS, ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO LICENSEES WITH LICENSES EXPIRING DURING THE DISASTER PROCLAMATION PERIOD(MAY 4, 2015 – JUNE 10, 2015).
TDLR is anticipating the needs of the people and businesses impacted by the tornadoes, flooding and severe storms affecting Archer, Bastrop, Blanco, Bosque, Bowie, Caldwell, Cass, Clay, Collin, Comal, Cooke, Denton, Dewitt, Eastland, Fannin, Gaines, Garza, Grayson, Grimes, Guadalupe, Harris, Harrison, Hays, Henderson, Hidalgo, Hill, Hood, Houston, Jasper, Johnson, Kendall, Montague, Navarro, Newton, Nueces, Parker, Red River, San Jacinto, Smith, Van Zandt, Walker, Wichita, Williamson, Wilson, Wise and Zavala counties.
HOW TO CONTACT TDLR
- Email TDLR at email@example.com you have been affected by a natural disaster and need assistance with TDLR license renewal, continuing education, or lost/replacement licenses.
- Phone: 1-800-803-9202and tell our Customer Service representative “I was affected by the recent tornadoes/floods/severe storms in North Texas.”
For more information or updates please be sure to check TDLR's website at https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/recovery.htm
God Bless Texas.