Effective September 1, 2023, the examinations will be referenced to the
2023 NEC Code Book
Have you scheduled your exam but not sure if you can cancel last minute? Or if you need masks or gloves?
Here are 6 Covid-19 related updates from PSI Exams
1. All reschedule rules and no-show policies are waived. So if you have to cancel last minute, that’s ok. You can reschedule without paying a penalty.
2. You’ll get a health questionnaire related to potential COVID-19 exposure via email when you schedule your examination.
3. You must bring that with you to the testing center.
(you can get a copy of the health questionnaire from PSI Exams there if you don’t have access to a printer)
4. Face masks are required – otherwise they send you home.
5. You can wear gloves but they will be inspected before and after your testing session.
6. You are required to throw away your face masks and gloves outside of the PSI testing site in a sanitary manner.
Scheduling with PSI Exams
Since they reduced the number of seats available during testing for social distancing, you may not get scheduled on your first choice of testing date.
You can still schedule your electrical exam online or you can get help from a PSI Exams representative. If you have questions about your appointment or scheduling you can call PSI Exams directly at (833) 333-4741.
Or you can email them at email@example.com.
Make sure to read the Important Notice: Update concerning COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) on PSI Exams’ website.
We hope you are staying safe and keeping focused. We know it’s hard to juggle everything right now. We are here to help.
Got any questions? Comments? Requests?
A lot of people are requesting more calculation sheets and videos. Help us out by telling us what specific type of calculation videos you would like to see.
Thanks for reading!
Prepare. Pass. Excel.
Resources & Sources:
For Information on our Texas seminars in a city near you.
Like us on Facebook!
Seminars in Texas – Calendar
Get Square for your business. Try it out here. Process $1,000 without fees when you activate with our link.