*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
This morning an electrician in Texas called asking for help finding the form that will help him change his information with TDLR. In case you are needing to make changes, like a change of address, change of name or if you want to request a duplicate or reprint of your license, this is the form to use.
Sign up for our newsletters: Everything NEC Exam Prep! Get weekly updates, tips, tutorials and much more.
Change and duplicate license request for the state of Texas.
The name of the form is ELC009, you can find a link to the actual form here.
Make sure to follow the instructions on the first page and fax the document to TDLR at (512) 463-9468 or (512) 475-2871
If you are asking for duplicate or reprint of your card, you will need to submit a $25 fee in which case your application must be mailed to TDLR at PO Box 12157 • Austin, TX. • 78711-2157
- Navigating Commercial Service Calculations for the Texas Electrician Exam: Understanding Receptacle Load
- Connected Load vs. Demand Load for the Texas Electrician Exam
- Texas Electrician License Exam Prep: Garages and Basements in Load Calculations
- Mastering Three-Phase Transformer Calculations
- Mastering Residential Dwelling Square Footage Lighting Load Calculations in the NEC