This morning an electrician in Texas called asking for help finding the form that will help him change his information with TDLR. In case you are needing to make changes, like a change of address, change of name or if you want to request a duplicate or reprint of your license, this is the form to use.
Change and duplicate license request for the state of Texas.
The name of the form is ELC009, you can find a link to the actual form here.
Make sure to follow the instructions on the first page and fax the document to TDLR at (512) 463-9468 or (512) 475-2871
If you are asking for duplicate or reprint of your card, you will need to submit a $25 fee in which case your application must be mailed to TDLR at PO Box 12157 • Austin, TX. • 78711-2157
- Electrician Test in Texas – Definitions, Calculations, Theory, & Plans
- Calculating a Three Phase Formula for the NEC Test
- Secret to a Successful Electrical Exam Preparation – Free download
- The Beginner-Friendly Guide To Passing the Electrician Exam
- Time management and goal setting for the electrical exam