*Affiliate Disclosure* Posts within this website may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using affiliate links. We only support affiliates we believe have quality products and services for our readers.
Effective October 1, 2023, the examinations will be referenced to the
2023 NEC Code Book
Today we are sharing with you 3 NEC Charts that James Boone from www.PowerSoftEng.com has graciously shared.
Sign up for our newsletters: Everything NEC Exam Prep! Get weekly updates, tips, tutorials and much more.
"All of the things recorded in these charts are accumulated knowledge and research in many areas of personal interests and business. I hope you find the information helpful as I have."
Thank you Mr. Boone!
Converting metric to English or visa-versa.Current carriers in conduit and what wires are required.Warning signs.Trigonometry formulas.Temperature factors.Tap rule.Costs of energy generation.Energy comparisons.Fuel efficiency.Material resistivity and boiling points.
Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive free information and sources like this.
- Mastering Residential Dwelling Square Footage Lighting Load Calculations in the NEC
- Calculating Residential Dwellings in the Texas Electrical Exam
- The 10 Subjects and 22 Categories on the Texas Electrical Exam
- Texas Electrical Exam Diagnostic Report: Your Key to Success
- Understanding the Texas Electrical Exam Timeline: Don’t Let Your Opportunity Expire